Are you ready for a wicked good time in Boston? Join the School Nutrition Association from July 13–16, 2014 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, for SNA’s 68th Annual National Conference in the Cradle of Liberty, where more than 6,000 attendees, including school nutrition professionals, industry members and allied organizations, are expected to gather to experience a conference that will surely go down in history as one of the most informative, engaging and exciting that SNA has ever offered.
3 WAYS TO REGISTER
- FAX: Download the ANC 2014 Registration Form (pdf) and fax the completed registration form with credit card or purchase order information to: SNA, Attention: ANC 2014 Registration at (301) 686-3115.
- MAIL: Send registration form & payment to:
ANC 2014 Registration
PO Box 759297
Baltimore, MD 21298-9297
SNA only accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. Be sure to include the individual’s name on the check stub or purchase order for proper payment credit.
EARLY BIRD RATE-EB (RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE MAY 9)
REGULAR RATE-RR (RECEIVED AFTER MAY 9 & BEFORE MAY 30)
ONSITE-OS (RECEIVED AFTER MAY 30)*
*Do not mail/fax registrations after May 30
Current SNA membership is required to receive the member rates listed below;
The registration fee paid will determine the ribbon received onsite.
||Early Bird (By 5/9)
(After 5/9 Before 5/30)
|Onsite (After 5/30)
FS Member District Director/
Major City Director/
|*Addt'l staff from same
school district in this
|FS Member Manager/
|*Addt'l staff from same
school district in this
|FS Member Retired**
|FS Member Student***
*Registrations must be mailed at the same time, in the same envelope, or faxed at the same time to receive special savings
**Must have current Retired membership to receive this rate
***Valid college ID must accompany Registration Form
****Guest/Family qualification applies to those individuals who are not in the FS industry
DAILY REGISTRATION FEES
Daily conference registration will be available ONSITE ONLY
at the following rates:
- FS Member: $200
- FS Nonmember: $261
- Industry Member: $285
- Industry Nonmember: $485
Daily fees include events listed on that day only, excluding the Final Event concert.
The following pre-conference sessions and special functions can be added to your registration. Please indicate which event you plan to attend when registering.
PRE-CONFERENCE SESSIONS (Saturday, July 12)
Nutrition 101: A Taste of Food & Fitness, 7:00 am–6:00 pm; $99
Serving It Safe, 7:00 am–6:00 pm; $99
C.E.P. Partnering for SUCCESS, 8:00 am–12:00 pm; $99
Food Allergy Management, 8:00 am–12:00 pm; $99
Financial Management for School Nutrition Directors, 8:00 am–5:00 pm; $99
State Agency Pre-Con: Continue the Conversation about Child Nutrition, 8:00 am–5:00 pm; $150
Supervisory Skill Training, 8:00 am–5:00 pm; $150
Getting the Most Out of SAE Funds, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm; $99
Meeting Training Requirements for Professional Standards, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm; $99
Be an Effective Public Speaker, 1:00 pm–5:00 pm; $99
Chapter Leadership Day (Sat., July 12), $25 each
EXTRA Final Event ticket(s) (Wed., July 16), $125 each
- REGISTRATION closes May 30, 2014. After May 30th, all registrations must be submitted onsite and will be charged at the onsite registration rate and confirmations will not be mailed. DO NOT MAIL OR FAX.
- YOU MUST check all events you plan to attend on the Registration Form.
- TRANSFERS: Registrants who are unable to attend the conference may transfer their registration to another individual within the same organization, provided advance written notice is forwarded to SNA at firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (301) 686-3115. Please provide your name and the individual’s name to whom you are transferring your registration. All transfers must be received by May 30, 2014, and will not be accepted onsite.
- PLEASE make a copy of the completed Registration Form for your records.
- SPEAKERS AND EXHIBITORS: DO NOT use the Registration Form to register for ANC. Use the Speaker or Exhibitor Registration Form/Link provided.
- CANCELLATIONS: Refunds, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be made if you notify SNA Headquarters by faxing your request to (301) 686-3115 on or before May 30, 2014. Cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be made on cancellations received after May 30 or for NO SHOWS. Refunds and/or credits will be issued 30 days AFTER the conference.
- REGISTER online, mail or fax your Registration Form. Please DO NOT use more than one method or you may be charged for multiple registrations. When registering multiple individuals online, please process each registration separately.
- SPECIAL SAVINGS: Members receive special savings when more than one person in the same membership category registers from their school district. To qualify for these savings, each registrant from the same school district must take the following steps:
- Include the name of the first person registered from the school district in the space provided on the Registration Form.
- Send all registration forms from the same school district in the same envelope or with the same fax. Special savings not available online.
- FINAL EVENT: A ticket to the Final Event concert is included in the full ANC conference registration fee, but space is limited and tickets will go quickly. Make sure you indicate on your Registration Form that you will be attending this event.
- SNA liability prevents anyone under 16 years of age from being admitted to the Exhibit Hall FOR ANY REASON at any time.
- NO rolling bags will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall.
- NOTE: The conference program and events are subject to change.
- SNA is committed to ensuring all meeting activities are accessible. To discuss your needs, including food restrictions, email email@example.com no later than May 30, 2014.